Sunday, January 6, 2013

This little piggy...

I started working on the pig first.

Here she is deconstructed:

I still need to finish her snout and work a sc or hdc band for the bow.

And of course weave in all of those ends... I leave long tails, so that I can sew every together with them. My customer also requested earflaps, so I ditched the scalloped edge in my rendering. I'll add some ties to the flaps after I finish sewing her all together.

(I used Caron One Pound Pink and Black and a mill end light pink I had for the inner ear - name unknown - I used Red Heart Shocking Pink for the bow and edging).

Happy Sunday!