Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finished!

I finished up my custom order today. I really like how the blanket turned out. I probably wouldn't have paired some of the colors together if my customer had not requested it, but I love how they look together. I hope she likes it too...


       


 I'm inspired to look outside of my noggin at tangible color pairings for my next creation. I love Lilly Pulitzer (if only I could afford her), and I found this grouping in an old post over at the french tangerine. It'll be a Pulitzer/tillie tulip mash up...stay tuned...




3 comments:

  1. My granddaughter loves brights and she would love this french tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, Aren't those colors wonderful - so bright and cheery, definitely make me thing of spring! I'll be getting started on something in the next couple of days, so stop back from time to time. Thanks for your message, and I hope you have a very nice night! Laura O'D

      Delete
  2. oooo, love that off white natural cream! pretty with the colors. can't wait to see your lp inspiration.

    I tagged you in today's post on Mercantile Muse. If you feel like playing, great. If not, no worries.
    http://batesmercantileco.blogspot.com/2012/02/hi-its-just-me.html

    ReplyDelete