Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Grey like the sky these days, but with a spot of sunshine.

A very nice customer contacted me last month, and asked if I could create a new daisy blanket for her friend who is heading off to college next year. One of the reasons I like working with customers is because they sometimes push me in a different direction I might not go on my own. I love color, but I do enjoy the subdued shades as well. I think it turned out quite pretty.

I used Caron One Pound Soft Grey (2 skeins), White (1 skein) and Yellow (1 skein).




Click here for my daisy pattern.

It was fun to work with her and meet someone new. I have been blessed to meet so many genuine and nice people over the years since I opened this little shop. I really enjoy that part.

Hope every one is staying warm on this December day.

3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty in grey with that lovely sunny centre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you provide a link to the entire pattern not just the daisy. I am a beginner and need to know how to crochet the whole square and how to join them. Beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete